After my last blog on beauty brands, I was pretty excited to know more, hence, I deep dived and got into a lot of research for more facts; to my surprise, there are so many things still not known by people, in general. Without much ado, let us get started!
- Brands require a ‘Royal warrant’ i.e a Royal seal of Approval for them to be used by the Royal Family. Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, Ballet Slippers nail polish are beauty brands used by the Queen, to name a few.
- Bath & Body Works is owned by parent company ‘L Brands’, which also owns Victoria’s Secret and La Senza, by the way.
- Sephora is a French multinational company owned by LVMH. Now read this, this brand uses a ‘Colour IQ’ technology, a handheld device that captures a person’s exact skin tone which helps in finding a perfect foundation shade!Wow!
- You know what is common between ‘Kylie Cometics’ and ‘Tati Beauty’? Well, they are both manufactured by the same company! ‘Seed Beauty’ is the manufacturer of these brands including Colour Pop, KKW Beauty, Fourth Ray Beauty and SOL Body!
- NARS cosmetics has an ‘Orgasm Collection’. Check out the collection here : https://bit.ly/2V1ovR1
- Cheetos has collaborated with Forever 21 for a Makeup Collection but it does not smell like food.
- Full form of E.L.F Cosmetics? ‘Eyes’, ‘Lips’, ‘Face’ Cosmetics! That was easy!
- ‘Jeffree Star Cometics’ is a Vegan & Cruelty free cosmetic brand, there are only a handful of brands which are vegan & cruelty free. And yes, he is my favourite YouTuber.
- Anastasia Soare, founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills, is also known as ‘Eyebrow Queen’.
- South Korean conglomerate ‘Amorepacific Group’ operates 30 K-beauty brands including Innisfree, Etude House & Laneige.
- Morphe Cosmetics is a brand which is created for the ‘Creators’! It has collaborated with Jaclyn Hill, Manny MUA, James Charles, Jeffree Star, to name a few.
- ‘Pillow Talk Charlotte Tilbury Revolution Lipstick’ is sold every 2 minutes, as per their website.
- Shiseido Company Limited is a Japanese company which is fifth largest cosmetic company in the world. NARS Cosmetics and Bare Essentials are its subsidiaries!!
- There are many beauty products which are made from real veggies and fruits, why no one talks about it? Google it and see it for yourself.
- Kailijumei sells a variety of floral jelly lipsticks. It has real flowers inside the lipstick. Also, fun part, it changes colour as per your pH level.
Hope you gained some information cz I loved researching.
Take care 🙂